In water based systems, water is normally maintained at a significant pressure to enable water to flow from faucets and fixtures. However, when pressure falls or is reduced, the lower pressure in the piping system may allow contaminated water to return to the original source of the water, which in many cases is a municipal water system. If backflow occurs, the water system can become contaminated. Therefore, in order to prevent such contamination, a backflow prevention device is required for most commercial and industrial applications. The annual test ensures that the backflow prevention device is working correctly and water systems are safe and protected.
Contrast Mechanical is a fully certified, licensed and experienced contractor for backflow testing. We have the experience not only to test and certify your backflow preventer, but repair or replace you backflow assembly in the event that a problem is discovered.
Our services include:
- Inspect all installed backflow devices for proper installation
- Test using properly calibrated gauge equipment
- Verify there there is no cross contamination of water systems
- Inspected all seals, springs and moving parts that are subject to fouling, wear, or fatigue
- Inspect lines for bypassed backflow preventers
- Inspected and test all backflow preventers
- Call (586) 786-1200
- Send an e-mail to service [at] contrastmechanical.com
- Use our cloud service hub to make and manage your service requests